Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

This is one of the last pictures taken with my Mom (please excuse the food!  lol!)  This was taken in the Fall of 2009.  She was such a blessing in my life.  Her love still radiates to this day.  In this picture, from left to the back and then from back to front, we have Mom's dear friend Ann;  Mom;  my Sister, Patty; me; and Ann's daughter, Jamie.  I wish Mom were still here to share in this special day but since she's not,  I want to wish you a VERY HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY and if your Mom is still here, please give her a big hug from me!   Hugs & Lots of Blessings to all the wonderful Mom's out there!   xoxo,  Janice

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture of all of you, Janice. Thank you for sharing. You favor your mother in looks. I know you'll always remember her and love her. Happy Mother's Day to you! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Debora! I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day, too! Please give your girls an extra hug on this special day :o)

      Delete
  2. I know how you feel Janice, I can feel my mothers love to this day and she died 23 years ago.It is a very special feeling.
    Hugs
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry for your loss, Kay. It really is a special feeling feeling their love whether they are here or not :o) Big hugs, Janice

      Delete
  3. I LOVE this photo Janice :). Thank you so much for sharing it. I am sending you a very BIG HUG.
    Ece...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Ece :o) Big hugs for you, too, my friend. XXXXX Janice

      Delete
  4. This is a beautiful picture Janice. I can see you in your mother's face, her smile. You all look like you are having a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Joanne. That's such a sweet thing to say :o) We did have a great time and I certainly cherish those memories! Hugs, Janice

      Delete
  5. Love this picture ♥ everyone looks so cheerful & happy.
    Is very true Janice that U resemble your mum's look so much
    :-) This pic is very precious... i believe it brings u full of wonderful memories with your mum. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Esther! I will definitely cherish this picture and all of my memories with my lovely Mom <3 Hugs, Janice

      Delete

Thank you ever so much for taking the time to comment. xxxx