Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Playing with new Slide Show Software ;o)

I just downloaded some new slide show software (PhotoDex's ProShow Gold) and am "playing" around with pictures and all the elements available on this new software.   I decided to create a short slideshow with some of my 2013 bears.   If you have a couple minutes to spare, I would love to hear what you think  ;o)

I thought it would be fun to scan some old family photos and make a family slideshow but that will need to wait a few weeks!  I'm currently working on a Gallery and the new bears should be available in a couple weeks or so!

Have a blessed day.   Lots of hugs, Janice


2 comments:

  1. Wow it turned out so well. The all looked beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Kay! Hugs, Janice

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ever so much for taking the time to comment. xxxx