Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Computer Crash and a Booh on eBay!

It's been a while since I've been able to list a bear on ebay ... or do anything from a desktop computer, for that matter!   My poor old Gateway made it 6.5 years and finally crashed and burned last week.   It's been a challenge getting everything on the new computer but I am slowly making my way!  I was able to finally list Gretta on eBay and she will be moving to her new home in California soon!  



Thanks so much for taking the time to read about Gretta and my computer problems!   I hope you have a lovely week!   Hugs & Blessings, Janice

2 comments:

  1. Aww, RIP little 'puter!

    Gretta's gorgeous though :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think he is resting in peace, Katy! Thank you so much for the compliment on little Gretta ;o) Hugs, Janice

      Delete

Thank you ever so much for taking the time to comment. xxxx