Friday, October 28, 2011

Sneak Peek for the Who is Who in Bearmaking Show next week!

Well, after a mishap of making 4 bears from a revised V. Galli pattern that I learned I wasn't allowed to sell, I scurried to make 2 new bears of my own patterns that I designed specifically for the show.  I will be selling the patterns from my website on the day of the show, as well.  Here is a sneak peek of the 2 Booh's who will be available next weekend (Nov. 5 & 6) at the  Who is Who in Bearmaking On-Line Holiday Bazaar

4 comments:

  1. i love your interpretations and those feminine style on bears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Susana! I really enjoy making them! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your bears and good show : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Rita! It was a fun show and both of my bears found new homes! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ever so much for taking the time to comment. xxxx