Wednesday, November 23, 2011

One Little Booh Looking for a new home!

After staying awake until 2:30 a.m. and getting back up at 6:30, I was able to finish my latest Gallery on time!  I should always give myself 2 extra days beyond when I think I'm going to finish so that those extra little details can be done without staying awake until the wee hours of the morning!   I guess that's part of a crafter's life, though!   I've been this way for years and I kind of enjoy it!   I'll be doing my first "in person" show in years in March next year and I haven't even begun to think about the bears I'll be doing for the show!  I'll probably wait until a week beforehand and stay up every night finishing up my bears!    There is just one little Booh left from the Gallery - Star can be found on my website:  http://www.BoohBears.com  click on the "Available" button to go to her page!  Thanks so much!  xoxo

10 comments:

  1. Aww, they're all gorgeous. Have a lovely day today :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Katy! I hope you have a lovely day today, too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are right, sometimes it takes me over 2 weeks to rework on the adornments and totality.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It shows in your precious bears, Susana! :O)
    Hugs, Janice

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of them... simply precious (*^^*)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are precious! I sometimes think the best work comes at 2 in the morning(your proof of that) They are simply wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much for your kind comment, Jess! I have always stayed awake until the wee hours finishing up things - it's quiet and peaceful and easy to "work" (or should I say "play"??!!)in the wee hours!
    Hugs,
    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh she is absolutely precious! Worth all the late nights that probably went into her *winks* I too love the wee hours of the morning for getting things done...So quiet and peaceful. Vanna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much, Vanna! With your beautiful blog, I had a feeling you were one of those "wee morning hour" creative souls! Hugs, Janice

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ever so much for taking the time to comment. xxxx