Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Some New Booh Bears on my website!

Oh my, what a busy couple of weeks I've had!  I'm thrilled to have my spot in front of the computer tonight - I've missed peeking at my Dashboard to catch up on some of the blogs I follow and just to spend a couple minutes on my own blog helps me feel grounded!   This past Sunday, I participated in my second in person teddy bear show.  I truly enjoyed meeting the other artist's and seeing their lovely bears in person.  There were a couple I would have loved to have taken home if I had won the lottery prior to the Show!   I decided to wear a pretty locket to the show that my friend, Cindy, gave me after Mom passed away - it has a gorgeous hummingbird on it (Mom's favorite bird).  Inside the locket, I had a picture of Mom on one side and a picture of Dad on the other.  It was wonderful having them close to my heart while I ventured out in to the "real bear world".  Just knowing they were there, in some small way, brought me comfort!  Though I enjoyed the day, I realize that I am a much better guest than exhibitor - I think I'm just too shy and uncomfortable "selling"!  So, from here on, all my bears will be offered only on line!  Here are a couple little ones who came home from the show with me but have since found a lovely new Bear Mom!   Now, off to create the little ones who will take part in the Teddies Worldwide On Line Show on March 23rd  :o)  


Have a blessed rest of your week!   Big hugs, Janice

16 comments:

  1. Aww, such a cute pair to be left behind! I know what you mean about the selling though, other people's stuff, no bother, mine on the other hand? Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Katy, isn't it tough? I admire the ones who are comfortable in that setting - I've always been shy - when I was a little girl, I used to lift up my Mom's skirt and hide under it so people wouldn't see me! If there was a skirt big enough for me at the show, I would have resorted to that behavior in a heartbeat! LOL! Well, maybe not ... it might get me arrested now! LOL! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Adorable as always, Janice. Surely they'll have new homes very quickly.

    ~ginger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Ginger :O) Little Avery is going to ebay today. I've given her a new pinafore - hopefully she'll find a new Mom! xoxo

      Delete
  3. So beautiful!
    On the first photo it is like a small baby!So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bears at your table were so darling and sweet. I loved seeing them all together. It was so nice seeing everyone there I agree.

    I am someone who is very uncomfortable out in public, I understand exactly how you feel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Janice!! Your bears are adorable!!! I am sure that they sell themselves because just looking at them pulls on our heartstrings!
    xo
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Janice u are one of my favourite artist. U made one of e sweetest teddies. I love them all. Hugsss♡♥♡

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so very much for all of your kind comments! Joanne, I am glad you understand about being uncomfortable in that setting! I never would guess it about you, though! You seemed calm, cool and collected :o) Hugs, Janice

    ReplyDelete
  8. Janice-they are ADORABLE as all your precious Booh Bears are. I LOVE LOVE LOVE them !!! Lots of HUGS, Ece...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Чудесные медвежата!:) такие нежные!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so very much Ece and Dana :o) I appreciate your kind comments xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your bears are just precious and no doubt they are all well loved in their new homes.
    hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh the bear with the rabbit is so sweet, top

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ever so much for taking the time to comment. xxxx