Friday, March 23, 2012

Today is the Big Day! Teddies Worldwide On-Line Show Begins Soon!


Well, after much procrastination, I finally finished my bears for the on-line show with an hour and 3 minutes
to spare!   I am a firm believer in waiting till the last minute on every creative endeavor with stipulations set by someone else!  When it's one of my "sidetracked musings", I am all for diving right in and getting it done because I'm excited to see the outcome!   I truly appreciate the exposure when participating in the big on-line shows,  though, and I had a lot of fun creating my little Tea Time Teds.  Wee Felicity is my "Preview Bear" for the show.   I have four more Tea Time teddies - all below 5" - that will make their debut at the following link at 1:00 p.m. Arizona time - 4:00 East Coast Time.  Teddies Worldwide On-Line Show Page   If you have some time to peek in, you won't be disappointed!  There are 90 artist's participating with at least 5 bears each.   The artist's are set up alphabetically by their business name on the Preview Page.  Mine are under "Booh Bears" in the Miniature Section.   There will be a lot of wonderful bears in attendance!   I hope you can spend some time meeting them :o)  Have a blessed day!   Hugs, Janice


4 comments:

  1. all under 5"... very curious, looking forward to meet you at this online show soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am about to go over and visit them. I loved your tea cup bear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Kay! She went right away! Hopefully the others will find homes soon, too! There were quite a few glitches but everything is up and working perfectly now! Hugs, Janice

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ever so much for taking the time to comment. xxxx