Sunday, January 27, 2013

New Pattern in my etsy Shop - Little Wool Felt Mouse!

I received a request for patterns of some of my wool felt Booh's and decided to make this wee mouse and offer her pattern for sale in my etsy shop!  I love "playing with felt" and these little animals are so easy to make.   I plan to offer a bunny and kitty in the future!  For now, "LaLa" the mouse is available as is her pattern in my etsy shop!  I would love your feedback if you have a moment to pop over to etsy and take a peek!   Here's the link .... Booh Bear Pattern to make 5" wool felt mouse   Have a blessed, creative week!
Hugs, Janice

6 comments:

  1. Aww, she's so cute, love her button joints and her eyeliner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Katy! I'm so glad you like her! xxxx

      Delete
  2. Hi Janice,
    Thanks for visiting my blog today....isn't thay quilt amazing!
    I visited your Etsy shop and I love your sweet patterns! Are they difficult to make? They're all wonderful, but the bears are so delightful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ever so much for your kind compliment, Marie! The kitty and mohair bunny are the most difficult - everything is is quite easy. Mary is the easiest of all, she does not have a head gusset or hand or foot pads - a very simple little bear to make! Thanks again. Hugs, Janice

      Delete
  3. Very sweet and lovely mousey (*^^*) Love her button joints too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ever so much for taking the time to comment. xxxx