Sunday, July 21, 2013

My Little "Judith" Puppy is on eBay!

It's been a couple months since I've made one of my puppies and decided it would be fun to make a blue one!  So, with hand-dyed kid mohair in hand and my pattern for "Tototoo" (for sale in my etsy shop "Tototoo" Pattern - etsy )  I decided to make a little blue puppy!   A friend I met over the internet sent me a wonderful "destash" box of goodies and so this is how my latest puppy got her name.  Judith the puppy is sporting a little vintage rhinestone collar that I made from the goodies the real Judith sent to me!  I also incorporated some of the other goodies in to Judith's cushion.  If you have a moment to peek in on her eBay auction, I would love to hear what you think of my latest puppy, especially what you think of her blue coloring!   Have a blessed evening.   Lots of hugs,  Janice

Link to Judith's eBay Auction



6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you very much for the kind compliment, Katy! xxxx

      Delete
  2. What pretty each and every one of your work, I get to admire.
    A greeting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your kind compliment. So happy you like my work! Hugs, Janice

      Delete
  3. Aww... such a pretty puppy & lovely cushion of cause :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ever so much for taking the time to comment. xxxx