Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Fun Goodwill Find Makeovers!

I really must stop "playing" and get busy on my bears but I keep finding things to makeover and I can't stop!    This morning I stopped at the Goodwill and found a frame and a dish that were pretty sad.  They screamed "Make me Over".   The dish was a very tarnished silver plated ornate shallow bowl and the frame, well it was a frame!  I thought it would work for hanging my ChelseaLeDesign handcrafted cards.  She makes the loveliest cards and after purchasing several, I couldn't part with them, so I decided to frame them and hang them in my sewing room.  I still have a few left and plan to frame those in the future.   I've included "Before and After" pictures of my dish and frame.  Annie Sloan Chalk Paint, pastels, and Annie Sloan wax are the miracle workers here!
Have a wonderful evening ... I am really going to work on bears now!
Hugs & Blessings,
Janice





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ever so much for taking the time to comment. xxxx