Sunday, December 21, 2014

Using Watercolors on Paper Floral Designs

Thought I would end off the year with one more tutorial!   I know, I've gone overboard this year with things that are not bear related but I am having SO much fun making and sharing!   I wanted my Christmas cards to be unique and even though I love buying patterned, colored paper, I wanted to make something different.  I used three types of watercolors - two different types of water color pencils and water soluble oil pastels (of course, water color paint will work,too!).  Here is a picture tutorial on how I made some of my Christmas cards ...



















If you decide to try this, I would love to see photos of your finished flowers!   Merry Christmas!   Hugs & Blessings, Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ever so much for taking the time to comment. xxxx