Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Booh Bear Slideshow ;o)

I've been having fun playing with my ProShow Gold Slideshow Software and decided I would make a new Booh Bear video.   I randomly picked photos of several bears and uploaded the slideshow to Youtube.  I should really try to come up with a way to organize my photos to make it easier to create videos but after losing so many in a computer crash last year, it's difficult to organize.  There is a gap between what I backed up before the crash, what I lost, and what I've added since the crash.  I did learn my lesson about backing up, though, and I am much better about it now!  Maybe this time next year I will be able to make a semi-organized slideshow!  For now, I hope you enjoy the randomness of this one ...
Booh Bear Slideshow
I'm working on a new bunny this week.  She's made from vintage Tissavel faux fur from France.  I hope she turns out the way I imagine her in my mind ... kind of like a chubby arctic hare!
Have a blessed week!
Hugs,
Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ever so much for taking the time to comment. xxxx