Thursday, January 5, 2012

A New Booh Bear (Bunny) Coming Later Today...but in the Meantime....

I have been "playing" way too much with Photoshop and not enough time is being spent on bear making - I have a show to get ready for in March and haven't even started on my bears...YIKES!  I am a follower of Vanna Hoyt's blog (delusions of grandeur) and I also follow her pinterest boards (Vanna's Pinterest Boards)  and one of her boards has some gorgeous dresses ... well, I decided to dress some animals in her pinned dresses and I thought I would share them with you!  Okay, I know, you may think I have way too much time on my hands...or, as my daughter says "you've lost it" ..the fact of the matter is, I don't have nearly enough time to be playing like this and I'm having so much fun that if "I've lost it", then I'm okay with that!  Nose to the grindstone today....really...a new Booh Bunny is coming in just a few hours! xoxo



9 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, they look so lovely. I especially love all the fine ladies in their Sunday best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Joanne! I think I may need an "intervention" though...I'm playing way too much! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oohhhhh Janice those are sooo cool I could squeal!I think you need to "waste" more time in this fashion *winks* Thank you so much for the shout out and of course.......I'm pinning them all! Vanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Linda and a great BIG thank you, Vanna! So happy you weren't mortified when you saw your beautiful dress pins being used this way! :O) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoy looking at all e gals in their pretty gowns. U can be a celebrities fashion designer. LOL..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now wouldn't that be fun!? Take celebrity pets and dress them using photoshop! tee hee! xoxo

      Delete

Thank you ever so much for taking the time to comment. xxxx