Sunday, April 15, 2012

New Pattern Designed for Noble Bears & Fabrics


My latest little teddy, Murissa, will soon be a star!   I designed her pattern for Veronika of Noble Bears & Fabrics so that she may sell the pattern in her store.   Veronika will have the pattern ready soon!   It was such an honor to be contacted by her as she carries some of the most sought after artist's patterns.  I feel very blessed to be included among them.   Thank you, Veronika!    Since Veronika paid me for the design, I decided not to set a reserve on this little ted and put her on ebay with $1 start and no reserve!  If you have a moment to peek in on Murissa's auction, this is the link ... Murissa Teacup Teddy Ebay Auction
Thanks so much and have a blessed Sunday!  xoxo

10 comments:

  1. Ohh Janice ! It is so sweet little bear , I thing everybody like to buy this bear and pattern too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan how absolutely darling - this is Allison from years and years and YEARS ago, I found your sister on classmates.com and she told me all about your wonderful teds. You are such a wonderful artist, sweetie!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Allie! I remember you from years and years and YEARS ago! LOL! Hard to believe we are THAT old! How wonderful that you and Patty have met up again. Thank you so much for your kind comment on my bears, too! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Wow that is wonderful news! She is an adorable little bear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Joanne. I was really excited when she asked me to design a "Teacup Teddy" for her! :o)

      Delete
  4. She is such a sweetie.. Congratulations!!! I believe her pattern will sure sell off fast ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Esther :o) I think the pattern will be ready this week. I hope it does well for her! Hugs, Janice

      Delete

Thank you ever so much for taking the time to comment. xxxx