Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My old bear friend has a new blog!

My dear friend from way back has just started a new blog and I would love to share it with my blogging friends.  Ece Hanson has been making bears for about 12 years.  I purchased her first ebay bear way back in the day and we have been friends ever since.  She is such a delightful lady and a wonderful artist.  This is the link to Ece's blog and if you have a moment to pop in and say "welcome to blogland",  I know she would love it!   Have a blessed day.   xoxo,  Janice
Bears by Ece Hanson - New Blog

6 comments:

  1. I have seen these bears on teddy talk and I love them. Thanks for sharing this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they wonderful, Susan? She has a personality to match, too! Hugs, Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janice-You are the SWEETEST !!! Thank you thank you thank you so very much :). This was so LOVELY-thank you so much :). I still have lots to learn but I am really LOVING it. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being such a wonderful friend. Sending you lots and lots of HUGS...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU for your beautiful bears and a personality to match! I'm so happy you are enjoying blogging! I love it, too! Have fun :o) (((BIG HUGS)))

      Delete
  4. Aww, such cute wee guys, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ever so much for taking the time to comment. xxxx