Friday, August 17, 2012

Holiday Luncheon for AZ Bloggers at ImagiMeri's

My friend, Joanne Livingston, went to Meri's Holiday Gathering last year and had so much fun that I am going to sign up this year!  I adore vintage Christmas ornaments and the wreath I will make will be  something that I will cherish for years to come!  I plan to use many old ornaments that my Mom sent to me before she passed away.   I can hardly wait until November now!   Here's a link to Meri's blog if you live in AZ and would like to attend ...Imagimeri's Blog

4 comments:

  1. What a great idea, I'm sure you'll have a blast! I gather you're coming on a little road trip to Sedona first though ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES, Katy! I'm so looking forward to meeting you and Sedona is one of my favorite places, too! It should be a fun trip xxxx

      Delete
  2. Any thing with Christmas is special. When you have treasures like yours it is even more special.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Kay! It will be a great way to use the ornaments she sent to me! xxxx

      Delete

Thank you ever so much for taking the time to comment. xxxx