Friday, March 22, 2013

Some Vintage Easter Postcards to share!

I was going through a desk drawer looking for some old editing software I used to use (and love and lost with the computer crash).  I know at one point I had a disk of that software but I can't seem to find it!  The company is no longer in business, so I am at my Sister's mercy (I'm praying she still has her original disk :o)  If you try to copy the software rather than upload from the original disk, it goes in to sample mode which is no fun at all!  In all of my digging, I came across an old disk that had some vintage Easter postcards on it and I thought they were too beautiful not to share!   I hope you have a Blessed and Happy Easter.  Enjoy!   Lots of hugs,   Janice





4 comments:

Thank you ever so much for taking the time to comment. xxxx