Saturday, April 12, 2014

A Trip Down Memory Lane, Booh Bear Style!

Today I was going through an old file cabinet and came across several CD's with photos of bears past.  I had forgotten about those CD's from 2004 - 2008.  It was so much fun going through the old photos and brought back so many fun memories of creative days past!  I made a short slideshow of some of the bears from 2004 - 2005 and posted it to my facebook page.  Tonight, I went through 2006 - 2008 and decided to create another slideshow to post on you tube and share it here on my blog (if you click the box on the lower right corner of the slideshow, it will switch to full screen).  I hope you enjoy taking a peek in to my creative past as much as I enjoyed looking back!    I hope you have a wonderful weekend!   Here's to the days ahead and lovely creative memories that are yet to be made.   Hugs & Blessings, Janice


2 comments:

  1. What treasures you made and still do. You could still see your style.
    Loved it. congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much, Kay! I never realized that I had a style - I think I've pretty much gone where my mind wanders! But there definitely are some similarities in my creations now and then. I did dress my bears a lot more back in the day! It was really fun to go back. I loved making my "Framed Bears" and am going to do another real soon! xxxx

      Delete

Thank you ever so much for taking the time to comment. xxxx