Friday, April 4, 2014

Distressed Wee Booh Bear ... Lamb? Ballerina!

I have had so much fun being able to work on bears a bit more these past few weeks and when I am working, occasionally I get an urge to deviate from my "norm".  Tootsie is certainly one of those instances where I deviated from my norm.  I love antiques and I love distressed artist bears but I don't make them very often.   I had this beautiful antique tulle net lace that I picked up at a local doll show a few weeks ago and it just screamed "tutu"!  Being that the tulle lace has definitely seen better days, I thought it would make a cute scruffy tutu for a little distressed bear.   I started with Anna Tsymbal's tummy pattern because it is so cute and fat and looks like a chubby ballerina tummy  ;o)   I then designed all the other parts around the tummy.  When Tootsie was finished, I thought she looked like a little lamb, so I made her a tail!  Not sure if she's a bear or a lamb but here she is!  I hope you like her as much as I liked making her!  Have a beautiful weekend!   Hugs & Blessings,  Janice

4 comments:

Thank you ever so much for taking the time to comment. xxxx