Friday, April 17, 2015

Precious Little Chubby Cub Makes His eBay Debut!

Once again, I've been neglecting my blog but I am back and I have a very sweet little guy to share with you!   Dooley is made from a vintage Tissavel Faux Fur Coat - he is the color of a malted milk ball! Chocolate tips with a malted milk ball center!   I've been playing with editing software today and decided to try the pencil feature on Dooley's photos!  That was fun but I better get busy on my patterns.  I promised to have my felt bird patterns in my etsy shop a couple weeks ago and I haven't even come close to finishing them!   Wish there were more hours in a day!    Here is Dooley in pencil and if you have a moment to peek in on the real Dooley photos, I know he would welcome your visit! Dooley's eBay Auction Link    He will be on eBay until Wednesday.

 I hope you have a wonderful weekend filled with joy and blessings!   Hugs, Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ever so much for taking the time to comment. xxxx